If you’d like to join the Advocate Insiders, please send your cover letter and resume for consideration to:
Developing new talent is a priority for us as we grow our company and expand our leadership in IT consulting. We believe that great people working together can solve complex IT challenges. By cultivating careers for new college graduates, we gain fresh insights and remain innovative – our clients benefit too.
Being an Advocate Insider is all about collaboration, learning new skills and creative problem solving with a high-growth technology company where you can choose your own career path.
Advocate attracts, retains, and rewards talented professionals who are passionate about IT consulting.
Our Employee Benefits include:
- Competitive base pay
- Incentive bonus plan
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 2 paid days off for community service
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Annual top performers trip
- Monthly employee lunches and social activities
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Company matched 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Flexible work arrangement to support a good work-life balance
- Professional development with a long-term career path
- Continuing education and training reimbursement
- Paid employee referral program
- Conveniently located near I-285, GA-400 and I-85; free parking
Since 2001, Advocate has been helping global enterprises transform and optimize their cloud and connectivity services. With a 98% customer satisfaction rating and a Net Promoter Score© of 84, we’ve been named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Companies for 11 consecutive years, designated a 2017 Pacesetter by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and ranked as one of the 2018 and 2017 Top Workplaces by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Our client service offerings include:
- Managed Services
- Cloud and Connectivity Solutions
Advocate has helped more than 600 enterprises optimize and transform their cloud and connectivity services. Industries include: Technology, Finance, Healthcare, Industrial, Media/Entertainment, Retail, and Software just to name a few.